DISC Personality Profilingdelivers greater understanding & effective communication strategies
The DISC is a training, development and recruitment tool that is accurate, valuable and easy to use.
DISC tests based on the highly successful DISC model of personality have been administered more than 100 million times throughout the world.
DISC predicts a person’s behaviour
at work and at play.
DISC provides advice on how to improve
all relationships…including that potential new client.
Direct, forceful and decisive.
Enjoys a challenge.
Energised by others. Enthusiastic and optimistic.
Enjoys influencing people.
Co-operative, patient and thoughtful.
Enjoys following procedures.
Strives for order and avoids risks.
The DISC Questionnaire
The DISC questionnaire consists of 28 sets of culture-free multiple choices and takes about 12 minutes to complete. Every single phrase and question has been carefully calibrated to ensure accurate results.
The DISC Report
The DISC Profile has been designed to be user-friendly and easily interpreted.The content consists of:
– three graph results,
– including the ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ you
– a description of the individual’s personality
– clues and cues on communication with different ‘styles’
– thought provoking advice on why people behave the way they do.
The DISC Control Panel or Dashboard
In your secure admin Control Panel you can:
1. Send an email inviting someone to take the DISC Test.
2. View profiles of all test-takers.
3. Track test-takers who have not yet completed the questionnaire as requested.
4. Email test-takers, or a third party, a link to results.
5. Access the DISC Manual.
The DISC Manual
Our manual contains a wealth of information ….
‘Organisations hire people for their skills and fire them for their behaviour!’
Quote from the Financial Times