Why use the DISC assessment test?
Training & Development Using The Disc Test
We believe that the ultimate goal in any organisation has to be improved productivity via happy, understood – and understanding – employees.
DISC Personality Test features:
- Promotes understanding and co-operation
- Helps to resolve conflict
- Cements teams
- Provides a common language
- Improves an individual’s ability to understand and communicate with clients and potential clients
Can I use DiSC for hiring or recruitment?
Improve your hiring success by including DISC into your recruitment process.
DISC profiling can significantly help to improve selection success. However, people-decisions should never be based solely on DISC results. CV and bio-data will all need to be carefully considered and factored into the overall ‘picture’ of the person.
- Analytical and Probing
DISC for personal use
Interacting with everyone in the world!
- Use the DISC model to discover ‘where you are coming from’.
- Identify the DISC in others and improve interactions to the benefit of all – at work and at home.
- Understand the behaviour of others and communicate more constructively.
Learn to recognise the DISC in others and gain a competitive edge
NO TRAINING NEEDED
NO CERTIFICATION NEEDED
FREE CONTROL PANEL*