DISC for Training and Development
We believe that the ultimate goal in any organisation has to be improved productivity via happy, understood – and understanding – employees.
- Promotes understanding and co-operation
- Helps to resolve conflict
- Provides a common language
- Improves an individual’s ability to understand and communicate with clients and potential clients
DISC as a selection tool
Improve your hiring success by including DISC into your recruitment process.
DISC profiling can significantly help to improve selection success. However, people-decisions should never be based solely on DISC results. CV and bio-data will all need to be carefully considered and factored into the overall ‘picture’ of the person.
- Analytical and Probing
DISC for personal use
Interacting with everyone in the world!
- Use the DISC model to discover ‘where you are coming from’.
- Identify the DISC in others and improve interactions to the benefit of all – at work and at home.
- Understand the behaviour of others and communicate more constructively.
Learn to recognise the DISC in others and gain a competitive edge
Personality Predicts Job Success
For years psychologists turned to cognitive ability – intelligence – as a predictor of job performance:
But intelligence alone is only part of the story, say researchers.
Personality, rather than intelligence, predicts job success!
Nature vs Nurture
People are not born ‘blank slates’. However, it is not all in the genes. Life experiences change us and define us. Nurture, in effect, shapes our very nature.Over the years extensive research has been carried out involving the nature/nurture controversy and today nearly all scientists agree that both nature and nurture play crucial roles in human development.